Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Foam Locust

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Theres one sure fire way to prevent yellows for hitting the strike indicator.....don't use one.
    Add a hook to the indicator...
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

I prefer to put the hook with the flies....then its fly fishing... otherwise its indicator fishing....
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Lovely tie. Like a proper creature bait for bass! I would fish this all day on the Surface for them.
    "So hereís my point. Donít go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish thatís dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Grant , did you ever see the frog pattern that Mark K tied? the one where the legs move as its retrieved,. Made it look like a real frog swimming on the surface. I have never seen bass smash a fly like that one...ever...
    Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    Lovely tie. Like a proper creature bait for bass! I would fish this all day on the Surface for them.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

No I never saw that one but can only imagine how effective it would be.
    "So hereís my point. Donít go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish thatís dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Grant , did you ever see the frog pattern that Mark K tied? the one where the legs move as its retrieved,. Made it look like a real frog swimming on the surface. I have never seen bass smash a fly like that one...ever...
    Sorry to butt in Andre was that frog pattern posted on this forum?
    I did a quick search, but couldn't find anything ...
    Sounds very interesting ...

Blog Entries

Andre and Grant....this frog gas a kick ass action to gents...lol!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123