Thread: Stealth GT Fly Reel 7/9 weight - Virtually brand new for sale

Exclamation Stealth GT Fly Reel 7/9 weight - Virtually brand new for sale

I am selling my Stealth GT Flyfishing Reel suitable for a 7 to 9 weight fly rod. It is virtually brand new as can be seen from the pics, literally used once and still in it's original packaging. Paid R1700 (not the advertised R2195) for it but it is now surplus to my needs so could do with recovering some cash to spend on other fishing goodies. Looking for R1200 or nearest offer (as long as it's not ridiculous).

Fantastic quality product with a tried and tested design, cork disc drag that will be just as at home catching tigers on the Zambezi or Jozini, Kingies in the sea or LM yellows (plus the odd sizer barbel) on the Vaal.

What Stealth say on their site (http://stealth.co.za/gt/):

The GT Reel is as bullet proof as we can make a reel. It has the largest cork surface area of any reel in the market. Very low maintenance needed to keep you fishing continually. Has been trusted to hold the fish of your dreams.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bryan Williams

“My Biggest worry is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it!”

Check out my albums

SOLD
    Bryan Williams

“My Biggest worry is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it!”

Check out my albums