Thread: Kasouga advice

Default Kasouga advice

I am going to Kasouga in the Eastern Cape in January and was wondering if anyone has any experience of the place that they would be willing to share. There is a blind lagoon there that apparentlys opens maybe once a year but the google maps of the area look promising.

Has anyone been there/ What can I expect to target and which spots are productive?
    Bryan Williams

“My Biggest worry is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it!”

Check out my albums

I have nothing to add from a fishing point of view unfortunately, but if you find my name in the bushes there please get it for me? I threw it away many many times there as a student.
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Likewise, was much more interested in chasing tail in those days than fishing

Hopefully someone more conscientious than ourselves can help with some fishing advice....
    Bryan Williams

“My Biggest worry is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it!”

Check out my albums