Thread: Searching for Stealth Travel sections

Default Searching for Stealth Travel sections

Hi Guys,

I'm cleaning out my cupboard and have 2 Stealth Travel rods that are missing sections. It's not really worth going through the agents as they don't make these anymore but I thought I'd check if anyone out there has the missing sections from their own broken rods. We could then combine the sections to make full rods and give them to kids or new starters.

I'm missing the bottom section of the 2/3# and the top two sections of a 5/6#.

If you have any of these sections I'd love to hear from you.

Regards,

Matt

Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey

hahaha Matt my boy,

I will sort these out for you chom
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

You got these bud!? That will be epic if you can arrange! My development guys will be over the moon!
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey