Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Here

Default Newbie Here

Hi Guys,

A definite newbie fluffchucker here. Been registered for a long time but only going to get into this facet now. I am primarily an avid Bass Angler.

Name is Brent Webber. I will be receiving my rods this week and my reels, line, vests etc... hopefully next week.

I look forward to adding this facet of fishing under my belt and look forward to increasing my knowledge by learning from you guys. Maybe here or there I can pass some of my experiences/knowledge along.

Madporra and Texan are my Homies
    Here Fishy Fishy...

2. Default

Welcome Brent, great way to start 2016.

Tel +27 21 855 2646 Web - www.winelandsflyfishing.co.za
    E-mail info@winelandsflyfishing.co.za

Shop - Trips - Tuition - Custom Flies

Blog Entries

Hello Brent, welcome! Good to have a fellow basser on the site. Pasop, the fly fishing bug is severe and might result in dust build up on those ALX's of yours squire!
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Quote Originally Posted by Winelands Fly Fishing View Post
    Welcome Brent, great way to start 2016.
    Thanks a million Steelhead

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    Hello Brent, welcome! Good to have a fellow basser on the site. Pasop, the fly fishing bug is severe and might result in dust build up on those ALX's of yours squire!
    Shot Shamwari Nah, no need to put my ALX's down just yet, ALX have made me some custom ALX Flyrods which is what is currently sitting in customs with the Bass Rods
    Here Fishy Fishy...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by webbrent View Post
    Thanks a million Steelhead

Shot Shamwari Nah, no need to put my ALX's down just yet, ALX have made me some custom ALX Flyrods which is what is currently sitting in customs with the Bass Rods
    Yoh Brent, for real?
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Welcome Brent!

Looking forward to seeing some of your Bass exploits on fly - its something i wish i knew more about!
    "So hereís my point. Donít go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish thatís dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    Yoh Brent, for real?
    For reelz Should get them tomorrow if customs can get out of their holiday brain.
    Here Fishy Fishy...

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    Welcome Brent!

Looking forward to seeing some of your Bass exploits on fly - its something i wish i knew more about!
    Hi Gkieser...

I am not specifically looking to target bass on fly, I am more interested in taking on these wild things called Yellow's, and maybe a trout or 9
    Here Fishy Fishy...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by webbrent View Post
    For reelz Should get them tomorrow if customs can get out of their holiday brain.
    I would love to see one of these...looking at Roy's bass rods, these should be beaut!

If i could fish for the yellows on fly every day i would. They are awesome, so good choice! They will give you endless days of fun!
    "So hereís my point. Donít go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish thatís dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast