Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lost Friends

Default Lost Friends

It is with great sadness that I bode farewell to two old friends. Both where taken from us too early and your loss will be felt for years to come. SAGE 2wt LL & Sage 4wt LL was taken from us and thrown into the garbage where reclaimers saw value only in your aluminum & brass husks unaware of the gold that lies in the hearts.

I am getting married on Saturday and our house were I store my rods is full off wedding stuff so the tubes kept on falling over. So I put the two rods in the waste paper basket to keep them upright. My maid being very efficient chucked them out on garbage day.

Oh my goodness.....:biggrin: and you blame the maid??? it's your future wife that got rid of them and made it look like the maid did it.....Dude...youre in big trouble:biggrin:
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

I blame myself which is playing into my new wife's hands!!!!

Jeez, it hurts just to read about it! :frown:

Ouch. Not cool. Sorry about the loss!
    Frederick

"If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?" - Billy Connolly

"The harder you try, the luckier you get" - Gary Player.

"If your mind can conceive it; and your heart can believe it - then you can achieve it." - Muhammad Ali

Bells are ringing, and it's not wedding ones!!!! :biggrin:
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Where do you live? I love LL's, I will find that rubbish dump . . .
    Check out some of my FF pics - http://www.flickr.com/photos/30562135@N07/

"gone fishing " on maids screen saver
    That's a bad one, sorry for your loss

Quote Originally Posted by Monster View Post
    It is with great sadness that I bode farewell to two old friends. Both where taken from us too early and your loss will be felt for years to come. SAGE 2wt LL & Sage 4wt LL was taken from us and thrown into the garbage where reclaimers saw value only in your aluminum & brass husks unaware of the gold that lies in the hearts.

I am getting married on Saturday and our house were I store my rods is full off wedding stuff so the tubes kept on falling over. So I put the two rods in the waste paper basket to keep them upright. My maid being very efficient chucked them out on garbage day.
    Update: My Nabour just came up to me and gave them back. His maid took them an put them in his house for later collection to take home. The lost sons have returned!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Monster View Post
    Update: My Nabour just came up to me and gave them back. His maid took them an put them in his house for later collection to take home. The lost sons have returned!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Lucky bugger!!!
    George Victor Cooper

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast