Thread: Camping delta trip

Default Camping delta trip

So I'm heading up to the Okavango delta in December and was just wondering how hard is it to catch a tiger without a boat. Is it possible to find tigers in the thinner water and how dangoures is it to fish from land. We will be renting a boat for one or two days but we are constantly traveling. Any advice will be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Very dangerous to fish from land. Knobbly flat water dogs all over.
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

It is quite Ok to fish from the banks as long as you don't mind becoming crocodile food. Just make sure your companions know not to be alarmed and not to bother trying to save you. Also, make sure they have the keys for the car and all the right paperwork to get back across the border. Otherwise it will cause them a lot of grief.
    Calling fishing a hobby is like calling brain surgery a job - Paul Scullery

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Looks like where I'm heading the water doesn't seem to be flowing well, but apparently the nemwe are abundant in these locations. Will have to make the best of the situation and hope luck is on my side. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk