Thread: Fly rod holders

Default Fly rod holders

I am looking for fly rod holders to attach to the pontoon of an inflatable or a clamp mount for the transom. I can't use the normal strap-on mounts for v-boats as the floor blocks the strap from going all the way around the pontoon. Something that mounted easily onto the transom using a clamp would be ideal, but I haven't seen anything like this. Anyone know of something like this ?

Thanks,
    Darryl
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Darryl, the Scotty rod holders that I have have various attachment mechanisms available. Check their website and see if there isn't one which would suit the craft in question.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunF View Post
    Darryl, the Scotty rod holders that I have have various attachment mechanisms available. Check their website and see if there isn't one which would suit the craft in question.
    Thanks Shaun ! They have what I am looking for, did you get yours locally or import ?

Thanks,
    Darryl
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

I see TATLOW & PLEDGER are the agents.

Reap the Whirlwind - WM