Thread: Take your pick!

Wiets Banned User

Default Take your pick!

You choose - A small parcel of Slinky Fibre for R14.50 each or a HUGE bundle of Kanekalon and Yaki Fiber for R14.40 each. The Kanekalon must be at least 40 to 50 times the volume of Slinky Fibre (or Enrico Puglisi's EP Fibers). Also see this topic.

I have now received my order of Yaki and Kanekalon Fiber and I am most impressed with the material. The fibers are slightly thinner than Slinky Fibre which should result in great action.

For scaling purposes, the tiles on the floor measures 400 x 400 mm. The second photo shows a packet of Slinky Fibre in comparison to size - see arrow.

would definately go with the kanekalon, if it's thinner, it could be used for wider applications and maybe less tail wrap. for that price it's a steal for the amount. tying salt flies your material takes a huge knock.
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.