Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: yellowfish on light tackle

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Why dont you just stab them with the pointy end? that way you can lift them up like a sossatie to get the hook out, then just flick them off again.
    Mike, you mos know the #00 does not have enough lifting power to do that!! I'll carry a Pleuger #8 tip section for that from now on. Thanks for the uhm, tip!
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Waahahahaha, Figgy!!!! Humble pie??? You got a deal, I have to be there to see this. I'll buy the dictionary so he can study up on the meaning of the word in the meantime. let the whipping begin.
    Well put it this way, if he won't beat GGY on the Vaal...he mustn't even come try...

Mister Newbie,

Buwaha, Buwaha, I'd pay good money to see the look on your face while you remove the foot from your arse ... or mouth ... depending on your point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    Mister Newbie,

Buwaha, Buwaha, I'd pay good money to see the look on your face while you remove the foot from your arse ... or mouth ... depending on your point of view
    Why do you say that, Mr. Albertus?
    Last edited by Michael; 26-07-07 at 12:11 AM.

Albertus ? Maybe my grandpaw, but then you'd have to precede it with Engel and not Al.

I thought you knew, nobody beats GGY on the Vaal (not even GGY)

I can feel a fish-off a'coming ... no need to include Auntie Andre(a) (oh darn I'm doing it again) or Figjam in it, we all know those WC Troot snobs can't keep up.

Not even Jiri Klima?

Jiri Klima Shmiri Klima, local is lekker

Albertus ? Maybe my grandpaw, but then you'd have to precede it with Engel and not Al.

I can feel a fish-off a'coming ... no need to include Auntie Andre(a) (oh darn I'm doing it again) or Figjam in it, we all know those WC Troot snobs can't keep up.
    Oh pleeeeease, sonny, age before beauty. start practicing cos "we'r a commin'"
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Oh pleeeeease, sonny, age before beauty.
    Wasn't that the exact line I fed you when we first entered the bungalow at the Nationals ? Plagiarist

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789