Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cold front this coming weekend

If i go to work next monday and I have not fished for two weekends in a row, someone is going to get throttled by 09h00, so I'll be fishing this weekend for sure! This week has already been a tester without doing any fishing on the weekend.
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    If i go to work next monday and I have not fished for two weekends in a row, someone is going to get throttled by 09h00, so I'll be fishing this weekend for sure! This week has already been a tester without doing any fishing on the weekend.
    I suffer the same symptoms G so my kids went out and got me one of those plastic magnetic fishing rigs to try and help.

It does not help at all but it sure is a sweet gesture. Give it a try..... he he he
    The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a "y"

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    Your work load still so hectic? And you haven't fished! Eesh, I probably feel the same way!
    Daryl Human

The solution to any problem -- work, love, money, whatever -- is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. --John Gierach

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    I suffer the same symptoms G so my kids went out and got me one of those plastic magnetic fishing rigs to try and help.

It does not help at all but it sure is a sweet gesture. Give it a try..... he he he
    HAHAHA! It's worth a try i guess. At the worst i'll have something to smash when I fail to catch the plastic fish!

Dizz work is mental man. pure mental!
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

I feel for you Grant! I myself am still sitting at work
    But tomorrow, I'm on course, so I can catch up on some sleep.
    Daryl Human

The solution to any problem -- work, love, money, whatever -- is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. --John Gierach

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3