Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Sept - all beats fully booked!!!

Unhappy 1st Sept - all beats fully booked!!!

Rumour has it that all the WC streams are already fully booked for Saturday the 1st of September. I managed to block book the 2 remaining beats, so I'm alright Jack
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    Rumour has it that all the WC streams are already fully booked for Saturday the 1st of September. I managed to block book the 2 remaining beats, so I'm alright Jack
    SWINE!!!!
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Sorry mate, but snooze you lose!

By the way Jasper, I didn't realize that you are based in Cape Town. How about joining Harry and I on the stream sometime? I'd love to meet you both, and can think of no better place. You guys rock!

I can hear it already.....something along the lines of 3 geriatrics....
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Sorry mate, but snooze you lose!

By the way Jasper, I didn't realize that you are based in Cape Town. How about joining Harry and I on the stream sometime? I'd love to meet you both, and can think of no better place. You guys rock!

I can hear it already.....something along the lines of 3 geriatrics....
    that would really be GREAT Chris!! .... just name a date and I will be there!! (I have my special stream Zimmer Frame with felt feet!)
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    that would really be GREAT Chris!! .... just name a date and I will be there!! (I have my special stream Zimmer Frame with felt feet!)
    EXCELLENT!!! Now we just need Chris Williams to join us........man, what a hoot it will be! Chris, I hope you read this.........consider yourself officially invited as well!

EXCELLENT!!! Now we just need Chris Williams to join us........man, what a hoot it will be! Chris, I hope you read this.........consider yourself officially invited as well!
    now THAT is scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now THAT is scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How about a bit of a nostalgic trip? .....tweed and split cane. I'll arrange for tea and scons to be served on tartan table cloth of course!

I can hear it already.....something along the lines of 3 geriatrics
    Joke for the day:

Three dyslexic geriatrics womble their three legged walkers into a bra...

... we just need Chris Williams to join us ...
    I find this blatant disregard for and exclusion of the younger generation totally unacceptible
    Last edited by Scythe; 31-07-07 at 08:14 AM.

How about a bit of a nostalgic trip? .....tweed and split cane. I'll arrange for tea and scons to be served on tartan table cloth of course!

hmm .. that could work!! ... but keep your Landie till then!!! .... and don't forget the wicker creel!!! (which incidently I own!!!) .. we also need a Ghillie ... maybe Mr Williams could oblige?

hmm .. that could work!! ... but keep your Landie till then!!! .... and don't forget the wicker creel!!! (which incidently I own!!!) .. we also need a Ghillie ... maybe Mr Williams could oblige?
    Great idea! Yeah, we have to take a brace of trout to grace the grass lined wicker creel. Sounds almost poetic

Scythe, you are welcome to done your immaculate white and black waiters garb and serve us. Consider it your privilege

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast