Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: B*tch-creek Nymphing & The Millennium Bug

  1. #11

    Default

    the book was published in october last year. In fact there's a review of it somewhere on the site. In fact, somewhere on the site there's an order form.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Eastern Cape
    Posts
    6,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    HI Wolf,

    What was the outcome regarding this unreal thread. I was not addicted to the forum then.

    Dave
    O.K.,

    Getting more insight as I read ''THE POLITICS OF FORTUNE.'' Busy going through all your informative threads. Some of your writings I have somehow missed. Dont know how because I just love your way of expressing yourself.

    Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Eastern Cape
    Posts
    6,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surly Ghillie View Post
    the book was published in october last year. In fact there's a review of it somewhere on the site. In fact, somewhere on the site there's an order form.
    Was to hasty with that post. As I peruse I found the answer to my question. Will be reading reviews as to whats on for sale that I dont have.

    Hell, you have a way with words.

    Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Eastern Cape
    Posts
    6,347

    Default Published books on your Album.

    HI Wolf,

    Sorry for being a pain, but would it be against forum policy if you displayed your books that you have published on your album. Pics of the covers. Personally I think it would be great.

    Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

  5. #15

    Default

    done. hope no one takes offence?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Eastern Cape
    Posts
    6,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surly Ghillie View Post
    done. hope no one takes offence?
    Looks great. Not a chance. Local is ''LEKKER''. I only believe in local, good authors that relate to our conditions, with a bit of humour to make it all worthwhile. Was surprised to see your humour in some of the threads as you strike me as a very serious person most times.

    Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

  7. #17
    Pheasant Tail Nymph Banned User

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surly Ghillie View Post
    done. hope no one takes offence?
    I'm also willing to post picks of the covers. That can't be labeled as self advertising anymore.

    Poppernel, they are well worth the read! I haven't finished this second book, but the first one I polished in a week of my holidays. Then came school... I get to read a chapter or two every now and again, and thoroughly enjoy them.

    Kind regards,
    PTN

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Eastern Cape
    Posts
    6,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pheasant Tail Nymph View Post
    I'm also willing to post picks of the covers. That can't be labeled as self advertising anymore.

    Poppernel, they are well worth the read! I haven't finished this second book, but the first one I polished in a week of my holidays. Then came school... I get to read a chapter or two every now and again, and thoroughly enjoy them.

    Kind regards,
    PTN
    HI PTN,

    THIS MAN KNOWS HOW TO WRITE A BOOK. Don't forget other forumers who supply local ff mags with articles that are superb. Well worth the read, of course they are, PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN.

    DAVE
    Last edited by poppernel; 17-08-08 at 03:13 PM.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Eastern Cape
    Posts
    6,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    HI PTN,

    THIS MAN KNOWS HOW TO WRITE A BOOK. Don't forget other forumers who supply local ff mags with articles that are superb. Well worth the read, of course they are, PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN.

    DAVE
    I see this book of Wolf is advertised in the latest ff magazine. Under R200.00.

    Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •