Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: WC stream fishing this weekend - vacancies

All those doing long hikes in and out, I recommend you guys wear lycra shorts instead of jocks. We will be getting our jocks wet tomorrow, no doubt about that, and let me tell you, it is no fun hiking in wet cotton........as I experienced a few weeks ago with Grant. For a few days thereafter I walked like a cowboy
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Did you have a personal word with the Great Flyfisher In The Sky to organise the improvement?

I will be there early afternoon with Kevin, but we will probably be out and about in the area.

Guys, remember to bring some wors or whatever to braai tonight.
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    Did you have a personal word with the Great Flyfisher In The Sky to organise the improvement?
    I'm the eternal optomist

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    I will be there early afternoon with Kevin, but we will probably be out and about in the area.

Guys, remember to bring some wors or whatever to braai tonight.
    Mr Shelton boet-

Looks like, as is usual at the moment, I wont be able to get out early. Which absolutely friggen sucks- nevertheless I will be there this evening- will probably just give the traffic a bit of time to die down and then drive through. See you okes all tonight... looking forward to it!
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cox View Post
    Mr Shelton boet-

Looks like, as is usual at the moment, I wont be able to get out early. Which absolutely friggen sucks- nevertheless I will be there this evening- will probably just give the traffic a bit of time to die down and then drive through. See you okes all tonight... looking forward to it!
    hehe..no problem boet, there's absolutely no hurry at all. Will see all you guys tonight.

And weather wise chaps?!? I dont know why okes are worried? Tomorrow is September 1, which means that tomorrow the rivers become fishable- finished and klaar...
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cox View Post
    And weather wise chaps?!? I dont know why okes are worried? Tomorrow is September 1, which means that tomorrow the rivers become fishable- finished and klaar...
    I like your thinking Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    I like your thinking Kevin
    Dudes I would join you if I could - sounds like it is gonna be great despite whatever the weather decides to do.

Anyway, you all, hope the rivers are fishable and the trout willing.And as Tim says "be careful out there".
    Andrew Wright

Come rain or shine ! 60% rain Sunday but what the hell !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3