Thread: Tmc 103 Bl

Default Tmc 103 Bl

Hey flytalkers

Does anyone know where one can get hold of TMC 103 BL hooks in cape town?

Thanks
    "We all fish for our own enjoyment - me for mine and you for yours, nobody can say what is right and what is wrong." - Jim Leisenring

Liam

In your dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by MCC View Post
    Liam

In your dreams.
    Liam

Let me start by saying that I have a very reliable source of these hooks. You do not have to look much further.

The quote says it all
    Be the change that you want to see

FLYWATERS

Does anyone know where you can buy TMC 103BL anywhere in SA? Possibly somewhere in gauteng?
    "We all fish for our own enjoyment - me for mine and you for yours, nobody can say what is right and what is wrong." - Jim Leisenring

Not exactly answering your question, but if you check a hook comparison chart like 'erobillard.com/ff/hookchart.htm' you can find similar wide gape standard dry fly hooks, but as the chart says, it's very difficult/impossible to get exact duplicates. I checked a couple of our local shops that stock Tiemco but none of the 103 barbless's in stock

PS If you don't have any luck with Figjam etc or locally, my mates at Sportfish.co.uk have them in stock. I'd suggest bringing in some for you with my next order, but I've just got in a consignment so won't have anothe rone for some time

Quote Originally Posted by nkula_nkula View Post
    Does anyone know where you can buy TMC 103BL anywhere in SA? Possibly somewhere in gauteng?
    In Gauteng, Frontier Flyfishers in Bryanston JHB stocks the biggest range of TMC hooks I know of though I don’t think they stock the 103BL
    Fly-fishing surpasses the need to actually catch a fish, it becomes a mindset, and with time, an obsession.

Lord,grant that I may catch a fish so big that even I,
    When speaking afterwards,
    May have no need to lie.
    Amen