Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: By how much will SA beat NZ in the Final?

This is why England have a chance of winning tonight,unlike S.A, England play just within the rules and can control the disipline(read punch ups) S.A are not capable of doing this the English front row will torment the S.A front row until they crack, and therefore England have an outside chance.
    That's why England's skipper is suspended then?

Somehow I don't think this SA team is going to be tormented .If anyone is going to be doing the tormenting it will be the Boks.

GO BOKKE.
    Andrew Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    First let's get to the final,then we can talk.

More importantly,by how much can we thrash England tonight?
    I think about 36
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

36 sounds a decent sort of number to me. I also won a bet on how many halves there'd be during the game - funny, my favourite number's also 2...

Nicholas, think HRH should've been brought on as fly half - she couldn't have been worse? SA seriously played excellent rugby all round - well done!

The All Blacks were robbed. Blatant forward pass led to a try. Ref didn't see that but he saw marginal knock ons by NZ from 20m with a ruck in the way.

The urine poor standard of refereeing is damaging the game.

Bet Comrade Helen threatened to kiss the ref if the ABs won so he folded like a fat chick in a chocolate shop.

Yes, and imagine how more biased/useless the ref would have been if they'd played in France to cap it all!
    SA must be in with a chance now if they don't make silly mistakes

I think we should change the title of the thread to "how many will Fiji beat SA by"

Oh yes also forgot to mention.......we are in the semi's *** save the queen
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

Ha, ha, well done Nicholas, I was wondering at what stage of today you were going to wake up from a possible hangover!!!

Barnes shouldn't be allowed out without a minder to wipe his nose. Silly bugger also fell for that bit of Hollywood by the French that got McAllister sent off. Reckon the soccer diving disease is creeping into rugby by the look of things....

I think both the Aussies and NZ were very unlucky yesterday!

In all honesty its better for us that they both out but i feel that without both those countries left it takes a lot away from the World Cup! This might sound silly but i would prefer a NZvsSA cause those are the 2 best teams in the world!
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

Agreed.

Bok/Fiji game was just as bad. Dopey ref spent more time concentrating on not dropping the whistle than watching the game. Forward pass by the Boks and assorted high tackles and fisticuffs by Fiji went unnoticed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast