Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dubbing

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Chris, yes I want to...but as I said on that thread just now, I probably won't be able to sleep over. Would love to come through for the day though.
    My dear Michael, I was only inviting you for the fishing, not for a sleep-over with me.. all jokes aside I may also only be able to make the daytime somehow we'll make a plan.

Cheers, Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    My dear Michael, I was only inviting you for the fishing, not for a sleep-over with me.. all jokes aside I may also only be able to make the daytime somehow we'll make a plan.

Cheers, Chris
    So I can't wear my blue shirt?

For sure, I'd like to give Vaal Hackle a bash...the guys who are sleeping over can sweettalk the owners if no day visitors are allowed!

Am sure Ferdi can make a plan! It would be a shame to lose our 'momentum'.

Maybe we ask Pierre if he can rustle up some pink Lycra bodyfit shirts for the next batch!

Hopefully see you Thursday - if you have any of your products ready bring them along as well

Cheers!

Wiets,

The only "dubbing" for saltwater I have used so far in my fairly limited salt tying, is sparkle organza. You buy the material from any bridal shop, and strip the strands from the weave. Colours range from pearl thru to pink/purple. Also makes cheap alternative to flash...

Below is a pic of the Sparkle Organza Bugger Deceiver (SPOD) which is a variation on something Sean Mills demonstrated at one of his tying evenings

dumbell eyes, SF flash blend tail, dubbed sparkle organza body, red UV dudding for "gills"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.