Thread: Cheers

Default Cheers

Tomorrow I'm off into the wild blue yonder. Literally acted like a kid - jump first and then try to see where you land. This was great fun and it was good to meet so many good, like-minded people, even if it was not face-to-face. I have no idea when I'll be connected to the internet again. Continue to have as much fun as possible and may all of you continue to meet obliging fish in the waters of your dreams. Take care over the coming festive season and maybe we'll meet again.
    If everybody is thinking alike, nobody's thinking - George Patton

You're going skydiving? Anyhow, enjoy whatever you're doing and we'll spot you in the long grass some time....

You're going Shark Diving in a seal suit? Cheers harry, best of luck in all your future endeavours, have fun where ever you are and with whatever you do.
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey

cheers Harry. Best of everything for you. Hope you taking a rod with for whatever you gonna be doing.
    Take Care
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Cheers Harry.
    All the best for your future endevours and remember....

Home is where the heart is.
    The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a "y"

Default Wild blue yonder

Hi Harry,

All the best mate, I've done this a few times in the past and it's not easy, but for whatever reasons hope all pans out well - and hope the fishin' keeps on getting better!

Best wishes, Chris W

Cheers Harry. May you find whatever it is you are looking for out there. I can relate boet! Go well
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper