Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Oke

Hi Morne

You Wrote "we can go try some places together. Dont do saltwater yet as I still need to get the correct kit."

No problem, My boet very keen Trout and bass angler with his fly rod, also stays in Kuilsrivier, he normaly catches @ Piets dam on the Botlaray RD.

If you have a number I will contact you during the week and make a plan to go.
    For ever Young...

Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
    Take your 5# or whatever you have and hit the surf. You'll get broken up once or twice in the beginning but you should get a good few species. I mean look at that mullet on the main page.. That was with a 5#!!!!!

Yeah, should probably do that as I think in the long run I will probably rather do salt water fishing as we normaly go camping next to the sea and its free.

We are doing the Hondeklip baai coastel trip in December and from the last time we were there it looked like there would be some great fishing there. Anyone been there/ done the trip?

Wheres the main page with the mullet?

Quote Originally Posted by Morne View Post
    Wheres the main page with the mullet?
    Don't know if this will work but: http://www.flytalk.co.za/memGalViewPic.php?id= 1283
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey

Nope! Go to the top of the page, click "Fly Talk Home" Go to members pics, View all and scroll down a few. You will see him!
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,

Morne

Regards to Hondeklip baai coastel trip. The best will be to go www.overland.co.za and register. You will get lots info, waypoint and more there. If you like to know more please phone me on 083-647-9347

cheers

Erich
    For ever Young...

pierre

Do you perhaps want to see newbie @ Blakes on Saterday morning... Any one els
    For ever Young...

Might see you guys there, It all depends on the weather... wich is looking pleasant at the mo. South-ish wind from Wednesday should make sure viz is good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12