Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fly Talk member's Vaal get together

Hi Guys. Please take loads of photos. Who among you would like to put together an article on your outing ?. We will gladly post it under our Freshwater Article section.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
    Hi Guys. Please take loads of photos. Who among you would like to put together an article on your outing ?. We will gladly post it under our Freshwater Article section.
    Pierre I'm sure we will have lots of photo's and an article coming your way very soon , the only thing that's worrying is that the Vaal is almost not fishable in most spots with all the rain down on this side of the world.

Wish us luck

3. Default

I'm very keen on the idea! I'm still learning the finer things there are to flyfishing! Not that i cant catch em! I've recently caught a couple in the Scmoemansdrift area (close to elgro).

4. Default

where will it be taking place, i'd luv 2 join!

Quote Originally Posted by Divan View Post
    where will it be taking place, i'd luv 2 join!
    I'll be posting a poll with a dates sometime later today ,I'll add you to the list.

Question

Hi Pierre.

Barbus13 (dirk human) here. I fish the vaal every weekend, many would know me from the flyguide website, and normally take a lot of pics of the smallies I fish. Staying in Bothaville area 15km from vaal. Should I send them to you...I normally use a 4 megapixel camera, resolution ok for you?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234