Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Exploring the Eerste River mouth

Quote Originally Posted by shector View Post
    My uncle bought a beach house right behind that pavillion for R50000.00
    I don't think I'll feel very safe living anywhere near there, but with my vehicle close at hand with a wide berth of vision around me, I'll go there any time.
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Just checked it out on google earth, looks great. Promising could definitly hold leeries. Let me know when you guys go, would like to join. I just dont like the idea of leaving my car in the parking lot....

ok sounds alright then.....plus if i go with you and leonard,i know they will get to you 2 first cos i can run quicker
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

Quote Originally Posted by shector View Post
    My uncle bought a beach house right behind that pavillion for R50000.00
    He's rich hey!
    Be the change that you want to see

FLYWATERS

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
    Just checked it out on google earth, looks great. Promising could definitly hold leeries. Let me know when you guys go, would like to join. I just dont like the idea of leaving my car in the parking lot....
    ok Pierre, you're in. I suggest we go in from the sewerage farm side, much more private on that side. Two or more cars are also better than one....gives the illusion of numbers. It is not actually a recognized public area either, and no parking lot as such, just a track that leads down to the estuary. You'll see what i mean when we meet out that way.
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Quote Originally Posted by swsmith View Post
    ok sounds alright then.....plus if i go with you and leonard,i know they will get to you 2 first cos i can run quicker
    hahaha....that's no sh1t

no seriously....us nothern suburbs boys stand together...unlike our southern suburbs counterparts...........
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

Stellenbosch and Kuils River, Western Cape

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    I don't think I'll feel very safe living anywhere near there, but with my vehicle close at hand with a wide berth of vision around me, I'll go there any time.
    Yeah, I share the same sentiment. Looking at that stretch of beach, it is the only area where no development has taken place. I could be a potential investment buying property there.

and this is as good as this thread gets

Stellenbosch and Kuils River, Western Cape

I had a look at the Eerste below Spier. The water was extremely dirty with alot of brown bubbles floating in it. I wonder how the estuary water compares with water a few km's upper stream?

You might find a few sea run 'bows there.... Ha Ha Ha... highly unlikely!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast