Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

Thread: Vaal trip this Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    At least it didn't get 'naked'!
    It was naked, thats how the hook got in it's poephol! Beware muddies......get some poephol protectors!? I thought they had these protectors on..........being so close to the jail!

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Nope - yellows get "geeled off" and muddies get "moggel"
    You see, you getting the hang of it with "geeled off"!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    Chriss, hope you got back to your room safely after the Zoo Lake Bowls Club. I'm still thinking of that buxom lass with the undersize denim shorts..

PS Your wading boots are in the back of my car..will give you a shout during the week - maybe braai this Sunday with the lads/families at Saints, or as several guys seem to be away, possibly the Sunday after instead
    Shoe, yes I managed to find my room! I felt like a zoolander thow the next day. Thanx for the trip again. I am very happy with the one yellow and the one muddy for the first time on the vaal and on fly! Hell talk about loosing my virginity.

Nice meeting all the vaal guys and I now know why your trips are so successful. Full on braai, beers and fishing. All you need now is boobs and ass, but you wont find it at that venue.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing!
    ~ George Bernard Shaw ~

Quote Originally Posted by chriss View Post
    Shoe, yes I managed to find my room! I felt like a zoolander thow the next day. Thanx for the trip again. I am very happy with the one yellow and the one muddy for the first time on the vaal and on fly! Hell talk about loosing my virginity.

Nice meeting all the vaal guys and I now know why your trips are so successful. Full on braai, beers and fishing. All you need now is boobs and ass, but you wont find it at that venue.
    I think most off the guy's are in that jail because of "boobs and ass"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by C J View Post
    I think most off the guy's are in that jail because of "boobs and ass"!!!
    So true!! So where are we fishing this wknd? hint hint....
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing!
    ~ George Bernard Shaw ~

Anyone up for a trip this weekend to a venue below the barrage that seems to be producing again? - the rains an flows may have sorted it out. If you are give me a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by chriss View Post
    So true!! So where are we fishing this wknd? hint hint....
    Let's see what Byron PM's us with. Maybe I'll bring the other boot to assist your balance in the water. May even take Byron to that 'Tits and Ass' place afterwards!

PS - I can only fish on the Sunday morning (provided I find my own comfy rock with beer-holder to sit on..)

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536