Thread: Wanted 12 weight reel......

Default Wanted 12 weight reel......

Hi Guys...anyone wanting to part with a decent 12 weight reel......the budgets abit tight after christmas to be spending on a new one,i want to catch me one of dem sharks.....!!!
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

just borrow deans trinidad 40 and strap it to your 12 wt with some cable ties!!

Greg,i think that outfit would be slightly um...er...unbalanced.i still want to watch the marine cast with that.boys made so many traces 4 durban,we r running out of storage space at 21!
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

Default 12 wt reel

Steelhead, Hi, I have 12wt Nautilus you can have for R500 plus postage from Durban if you want. It is well used but in good condition and the only reason I don't use it is that it is so smooth that the spool winds as you false cast.
    If you are interested please email me direct as I don't check this website everyday. paulinc@iafrica.com. Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Weingartz View Post
    Steelhead, Hi, I have 12wt Nautilus you can have for R500 plus postage from Durban if you want. It is well used but in good condition and the only reason I don't use it is that it is so smooth that the spool winds as you false cast.
    If you are interested please email me direct as I don't check this website everyday. paulinc@iafrica.com. Paul
    i had the same problem with my silver creek and just put 2 small pieces of foam in the casing and this solved the problem.
    cheers
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Default 12 wt reel

Rols,

Thanks for the advice, I'm sure it will work. Must admit that I am a bit of a tackle junkie so I have several Tibors and Abel and never get round to using the Nautilus these days