Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 35 Cumax at Arendsnes

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    Dont be so sensitive!

You'll be sorry one day when there are 100 guys on your piece of water and there's no space for you!
    Hi Dizzy,

FF is sensitive,if u miss the strike it's gone

I will pluk out my 30 06,park on the bank and pretend to clean my rifle .Hopefully by then I'll be allowed/given full ownership of the water.

No I'm cool man,just like all of us,sometimes a different opinion/approach.It makes life interesting.

G
    Last edited by Gerrit Viljoen; 17-01-08 at 08:31 AM.

Are you guys done...
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

Quote Originally Posted by wernerm View Post
    Are you guys done...
    Ja nee fok man!!!

Ek verstaan jou punt baie goed Gerrit. Jy's een van daai trotse F/F wat hou daarvan om dinge te deel met ander, en dit is 'n goeie ding. Dankie, ek het baie nuwe goed by jou geleer wat my vandag baie help met die geelies!

Dizzy, Scythe.....I agree with you guy's! Some thing are better kept a secret!

so I hope this is finalized now!?

It doesn't matter if you "gooi pap, bottom fish or fly fish, everyboby has its secret venue/honey hole we want to keep to ourselves. The problem is NO fisherman can keep quiet! My venue have to be the best and mine alone, I have to catch the most and the biggest and I will decide with whom I can share it or not. Does it sound familiar? It sound like me!
    I joined this forum to learn and it work for me. Please keep the info rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    Dont be so sensitive!

You'll be sorry one day when there are 100 guys on your piece of water and there's no space for you!
    A good opportunity to make 99 new friends

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234