• Silwer Strome

1 10.00%
  • Eendekuil

6 60.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Venue for Fly Talks Vaal together

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMuM View Post
    Thanks for the hardwork, Tye...

Can you just give us a run down of the plan...

Who?
    Where?
    When?
    Cost?
    I'll post all the details on friday afternoon , As I'm just waiting for one or two guys still to confirm .

Hi Tyronne, I will let you know about pickup, thanks for the offer. I of course will try to fit in with your plans. There is still a possibility that I may not be able to come up due to the social commitment calander at this time of year( sounds impressive I know, but actually a P.I.T.A. I shall know by next week., and am trying to rearrange things. If I cannot make it, I will happilly sent the rod up to you and you can try it out for as long as you like.
    Andre

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Hi Tyronne, I will let you know about pickup, thanks for the offer. I of course will try to fit in with your plans. There is still a possibility that I may not be able to come up due to the social commitment calander at this time of year( sounds impressive I know, but actually a P.I.T.A. I shall know by next week., and am trying to rearrange things. If I cannot make it, I will happilly sent the rod up to you and you can try it out for as long as you like.
    Andre

thanks Andre ! chat soon

Hi guys – after Herman again the day before yesterday explained to me the importance of putting Fly Fishing before studies/exams I would like to join you on the Vaal for the get together, I am flexible and won’t mind going to any particular venue. Hope there is still space available!?

Quote Originally Posted by thrisss View Post
    Hi guys – after Herman again the day before yesterday explained to me the importance of putting Fly Fishing before studies/exams I would like to join you on the Vaal for the get together, I am flexible and won’t mind going to any particular venue. Hope there is still space available!?
    cool stuff ,I'll add you to the list

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345