Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920
Results 191 to 200 of 200

Thread: Tungsten Beads

  1. #191
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    I'm also impressed ! I'd also like to get another 500 or so ! I'd also like to try those Hanak beads !

  2. #192
    Wiets Banned User

    Default

    I have a couple of million of these very same beads.

  3. #193
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Durbanville
    Posts
    5,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiets View Post
    I have a couple of million of these very same beads.
    Morning Wiets
    How do we go about ordering some? Is there a catalogue or something?
    Cheers
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

    my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

  4. #194
    Wiets Banned User

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    Morning Wiets
    How do we go about ordering some? Is there a catalogue or something?
    Cheers
    Hi Rols

    Yes there is, not sure if I should post the link here - will rather PM you.

  5. #195
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Hi Wiets, can you sent it to me as well?

    Thanks

    UOTE=Wiets;103798]Hi Rols

    Yes there is, not sure if I should post the link here - will rather PM you.[/QUOTE]
    THE AFRICAN FLY ANGLER

    If you're fly fishing as though you are 'in a contest', and the only objective is to 'catch fish' - you are missing the point .... and that is disappointing

    "Fly fishing is for those who hold that the fun in the race of life is in the running, not just the winning, that existence is its own justification, that a day spent in a stream or a pond with a goal in mind is a joy even if the goal is not achieved."
    ~by Jon Margolis and Jeff MacNelly

  6. #196
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Eastern Cape
    Posts
    6,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiets View Post
    Hi Rols

    Yes there is, not sure if I should post the link here - will rather PM you.
    Why not, everybody else does.

    Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

  7. #197
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Hi Wiets, could you send it to me too please? Missed out on the original offer and I'm in desperate need for some. Thanx

    Rob

  8. #198
    Wiets Banned User

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morne View Post
    Hi Wiets, can you sent it to me as well? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyson View Post
    Hi Wiets, could you send it to me too please? Missed out on the original offer and I'm in desperate need for some. Thanx Rob
    PM'd you both.

  9. #199
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Got it thanks Wiets

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiets View Post
    PM'd you both.
    THE AFRICAN FLY ANGLER

    If you're fly fishing as though you are 'in a contest', and the only objective is to 'catch fish' - you are missing the point .... and that is disappointing

    "Fly fishing is for those who hold that the fun in the race of life is in the running, not just the winning, that existence is its own justification, that a day spent in a stream or a pond with a goal in mind is a joy even if the goal is not achieved."
    ~by Jon Margolis and Jeff MacNelly

  10. #200
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Yip, got it too, thanx

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •