Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contact adhesive for use on Zonker

Maybe that's how Sid Vicious got his name! Sounds painful - and frightening - how did you separate your lip from the tooth? Good to know if there's any 'antidote'! Normal superglue's bad enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    http://hipwader.com/2006/tying-the-d...bunny-streamer

Give thanks to that man MCC, obviously has a salty core (or chocolate salty balls)

Thanks, I'll go look for Genkem and take a look at the Alcolin.
    Thats an awesome looking fly!! Is it not by any chance going to be your entry into the Salty Fly Swop? (hint, hint...)
    "I'm just a beer drinker with a flyfishing problem"

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    Maybe that's how Sid Vicious got his name! Sounds painful - and frightening - how did you separate your lip from the tooth? Good to know if there's any 'antidote'! Normal superglue's bad enough!
    separated it painfully .. lost a bit of lip skin!! ... it WOULD be great to find a non-toxic 'antidote'!!
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Quote Originally Posted by rory View Post
    Thats an awesome looking fly!!
    Indeed, MC has his moments ... only nooooow and again

That fly and variations will have application for all kinds of environments, I already tied one with Chincilla bottom and Olive top for LM

Quote Originally Posted by rory View Post
    Is it not by any chance going to be your entry into the Salty Fly Swop? (hint, hint...)
    Not participating, will tell you what though, I'm having a lot of fun tying with SF fibre, did some bend back mullet yesterday and the variations are virtually endless. In addition to the ones from bucktail, yak hair, hackle of all kinds, zonker strip of all kinds and calftail, I've tied close on 60 flies for my time in the EC
    Last edited by Scythe; 12-02-08 at 02:49 PM.
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieŽ" - Ago 2014.

I've tied close on 60 flies for my time in the EC
    Super stuff!! When are you going down, and where are you going?

Well I was supposed to fly this week ... now I'm due back for a second OP on Tuesday next week, then follow up apptmt again the Monday thereafter and then only will I be flying down.

Fishing the Gamtoos & Sondags primarily, also want to give Zwartkops a visit and will in general be fishing the surf around PE, Jeffreys, Cape St Francis, etc. but there are a whole lot of rivers in that area to fish, so I'm spoilt for choice.
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieŽ" - Ago 2014.

Well I was supposed to fly this week ... now I'm due back for a second OP on Tuesday next week, then follow up apptmt again the Monday thereafter and then only will I be flying down.

Fishing the Gamtoos & Sondags primarily, also want to give Zwartkops a visit and will in general be fishing the surf around PE, Jeffreys, Cape St Francis, etc. but there are a whole lot of rivers in that area to fish, so I'm spoilt for choice.
    Man thats enviable. Lots of spots to fish, I'm sure you'll have a blast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12