Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sage Rod swop

Cool Sage Rod swop

Hi,
    My Sage Xi2 #10 4-piece was recently left at the airport. No, I did not get it back - my insurance company helped my to buy a new one instead. It was recently bought at Cash Crusaders for R199.50 by someone and is now back with me after I bought it back from the purchaser and my insurance company. I now have 2 legal factory built Sage xi2 10# 4 piece rods. The one brand new and used about 5 times. The other 2 years old, but in excellent condition. I am keen to get rid of either of these rods as I would like a Sage Z-azis 6# 4 piece with fighting butt or similar high end rod. Anybody interested in a swop or making me an offer (can send photos and warrantee card)? Located in Cape Town. Niel Malan

I have a Kingfisher Magnum that i might think of parting with but you will have to add in some cash as well to make it worth it
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

Quote Originally Posted by Niel Malan View Post
    Hi,
    My Sage Xi2 #10 4-piece was recently left at the airport. No, I did not get it back - my insurance company helped my to buy a new one instead. It was recently bought at Cash Crusaders for R199.50 by someone and is now back with me after I bought it back from the purchaser and my insurance company. I now have 2 legal factory built Sage xi2 10# 4 piece rods. The one brand new and used about 5 times. The other 2 years old, but in excellent condition. I am keen to get rid of either of these rods as I would like a Sage Z-azis 6# 4 piece with fighting butt or similar high end rod. Anybody interested in a swop or making me an offer (can send photos and warrantee card)? Located in Cape Town. Niel Malan
    What is the price of a new Xi2 and the price of the zeddy you want.I have a feeling that the z-axis is substantially more, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Umhlangarox View Post
    I have a Kingfisher Magnum that i might think of parting with but you will have to add in some cash as well to make it worth it
    Obviously not one of the designer label boys are you? Still watch out, Andre will get very upset if you disparage "his" brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefin View Post
    Obviously not one of the designer label boys are you? Still watch out, Andre will get very upset if you disparage "his" brand.
    Ja carefull now, besides I dont have an Xi2, so I had better get one quick, I am living proof that Brand name rods don't make you cast better ...hey Tim...?

Default I refer to the logo above Andre...exactly my point.:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Ja carefull now, besides I dont have an Xi2, so I had better get one quick, I am living proof that Brand name rods don't make you cast better ...hey Tim...?

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    I can picture you flinging some trout around on a #10 Sage
    Daryl Human

The solution to any problem -- work, love, money, whatever -- is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. --John Gierach

Default Price of Xi2 vs Z-axis

Hi,
    According to a CT flyshop the 6# Sage z-axis is about the same price as the Sage 10# xi2. Niel

Quote Originally Posted by Niel Malan View Post
    Hi,
    According to a CT flyshop the 6# Sage z-axis is about the same price as the Sage 10# xi2. Niel
    Ja, comfirmed that today with John.

Sages sell for R199 man the guy at cash converters clearly has owend one before !! and knows what they are worth
    What ever you do never confuse Fishing With catching Fish !!!!
    Fish Are Friends Not Food

But your reasoning has a fatal flaw; it overlooks the fact that to comprehend it requires that one rub a few brain cells against each other. The heat thus generated produces the light that illuminates the fact, but alas, not everybody has the resource required to fuel the process --SG

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast