Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaal Trip 6

Default Vaal Trip 6

Ok guys,

Vaal 6 is upon us. We're making it a day trip and the date is the Sunday the 2nd of March. Venue's open to suggestion. Since the fish are now more active in the afternoon we plan to get there at about 9, have a braai and then go for 'n lekka fishing session. Off course you can get there earlier and meet Wade there if he's in. Who's in?

So far we have

Confirmed:

Gerrit
    wernerm

To be confirmed:

Carp king
    Byron
    Michael
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

Quote Originally Posted by wernerm View Post
    Venue's open to suggestion.

Erina Spa?

Where is that?
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

Quote Originally Posted by gerrit View Post
    Erina Spa?
    Well if thats an option then lets go to Arendsnes. At least one of you guys has to have a sub and amp in your car
    Check your knots!

Default Shad run at Durban Peer

Quote Originally Posted by jock0 View Post
    Well if thats an option then lets go to Arendsnes. At least one of you guys has to have a sub and amp in your car
    My music cost me more than my bakkie.Do I make the cut? "Leke kokolol ek sé."

G

Ps.No Arends is out for me.Erina se gat.(Overcrowded)Werner,just below the Barrage.
    Last edited by Gerrit Viljoen; 18-02-08 at 05:04 PM.

Pheasant Tail Nymph Banned User

Wow, very enticing! I would really like to join you guys on one of these trips, and meet some people of whom I actually only know the names of and a little more, not to mention fishing a river that I have only tried once, in the dead on winter!

I, however, still need a license to drive all the way there, and persuading my dad to do this for one day would be difficult. If it was a month later, I would go stay with my grandparents in Sasolburg and make a plan.

Anyway, may it be a fun-filled and fish-filled day for all you who are there.

Regards,
    PTN

PTN why don't you join us on the Douglas trip? Your dad can drop you here in Pretoria and whatever from there...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheasant Tail Nymph View Post
    Wow, very enticing! I would really like to join you guys on one of these trips, and meet some people of whom I actually only know the names of and a little more, not to mention fishing a river that I have only tried once, in the dead on winter!

I, however, still need a license to drive all the way there, and persuading my dad to do this for one day would be difficult. If it was a month later, I would go stay with my grandparents in Sasolburg and make a plan.

Anyway, may it be a fun-filled and fish-filled day for all you who are there.

Regards,
    PTN
    Don't worry,by then we'll have Vaal 7.

G

i can't miss this one!

add my name to the list please
    the patient mental...

So far we have

Confirmed:

Gerrit
    wernerm
    dpammenter

To be confirmed:

Carp king
    Byron
    Michael

Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast