Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rubber needed

http://www.google.co.za/search?hl=en...h+letter&meta=

It's a Condom Caddis (you take the candoom, and make a caddis from it see)

For caddis I use the base ring of the condom ofcourse.

Tying with latex is all fine and well and fun, just remember it perishes.
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieë" - Ago 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefin View Post
    Dear Wife/Girfriend/significant other:

Thank you for the kindness you have shown in tidying out the glove compartment of my car and my fishing tackle box whilst I was watching rugby with my mates.
    I do however feel that to avoid any further upset some explanation is in order:

The condoms :
    you found are used as a fly tying material to manufacture scud back and various larva imitations, you can check this out on the fly talk website.

Further:
    The nail polish:
    is for sealing the heads of flies once their manufacture has been completed.
    The lace panties:
    Provide a ready source of fine rubber legs for my stonefly and cicada patterns.
    The stockings with the bite marks in them:
    Darling these are not bite marks they are small incisions where I have removed tiny pieces of the mesh to make suspender nymphs...honestly look at Brian Clarke's
    "The trout and the fly".
    The lubricant:
    Makes for an excellent leader sink.
    The feather boa:
    Well it is far cheaper than buying packeted feathers for my streamer patterns darling, which of course saves me money to take you out to dinner.
    The body stocking:
    Is the only source I could find for Nylon organza a required component of many of Ed Herbst's patterns.

I trust that this explanation will put your mind at ease darling.

As to the letter:
    "Dear John,
    you were an animal last night, are we banned from that motel for ever or do you think we can book in under anther name? "
    Sorry sweetheart I have absolutely no idea where that came from or how it got to be under the driver's seat of my car.
    Love you lots.
    John

PS I would like to point out that the tip section of my new Sage Z axis is not really suitable for cleaning the drain, I trust that you will desist from using it for that purpose.
    Whaaah hahahahah!!!
    You silver toughed devil you....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2