Thread: Search for Dumbell eyes

Default Search for Dumbell eyes

Howzit okes, does anyone know where I can find Dumbell eyes and other material in the Eastern Cape, hopefully near Grahamstown. PE has every now and then, G'town has nothing... maybe EL?

sexy loops

2. Default

Try mail order. Most of the local fly shops like Frontier etc will post off the next day. www.frontierflyfishing.co.za/

Quote Originally Posted by krokenosterfant View Post
    Howzit okes, does anyone know where I can find Dumbell eyes and other material in the Eastern Cape, hopefully near Grahamstown. PE has every now and then, G'town has nothing... maybe EL?

sexy loops
    Why not ask the chap (sorry forget his name) at Hairy Fairy flies - maybe he could sell you some of his stock, I'm sure he has this stuff on bulk order considering the volume they tie.

They are in g-town.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Why not ask the chap (sorry forget his name) at Hairy Fairy flies - maybe he could sell you some of his stock, I'm sure he has this stuff on bulk order considering the volume they tie.

They are in g-town.
    Michael Pieterson

Alcocks or Errol Holmes in PE, or try the tackle shop in the harbor (Commercial Marine I think it's called). But generally stocks are very poor in PE.

Target Line in EL probably has more, but I haven't been there in years.

Actually good call on Hairy Fairy Flies - I thought that their saltwater flies were actually very well tied.