Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Introductions from PE

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Thanks for the information Dave!
    I will try Groendal for sure.
    Do you perhaps have GPS co-ordinates for the dam? These days it is quite handy to have.

I will let you know how lake farm went this weekend- if we get around to it.

Cheers.
    Bruno
    HI Bruno,

I dont have G.P.S. READINGS, as there is only 1 way in and out.

Would join you at Lakefarm the weekend, but my better- half is having a birthday, might go Sunday.

Dave

Howsit guys im a student in pe and the only dam for fishing that i know of is zoo lake, been looking for places to fish for ages, cant even find a fellow flyfisherman! could you please inform me of some decent tackle shops as well. whereabouts is Linstrohm dam? Do you have to pay day fees? how far out of pe is it? as for sandriver how do i become a ECFFC member i am a member of FOSAF already as well as the maiden trout club. Thanks guys your help will be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    Howsit guys im a student in pe and the only dam for fishing that i know of is zoo lake, been looking for places to fish for ages, cant even find a fellow flyfisherman! could you please inform me of some decent tackle shops as well. whereabouts is Linstrohm dam? Do you have to pay day fees? how far out of pe is it? as for sandriver how do i become a ECFFC member i am a member of FOSAF already as well as the maiden trout club. Thanks guys your help will be much appreciated.

HI Jake,

If you would like to meet some local guys, let me have your contact info and we can arrange to meet with you and Bruno, who is also from P.E.

Dave

If you dont succeed at first, try again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234