Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accessories + Packing space

by now i know what materials i have or don't have. i tidied up my stuff on the weekend and have boxes where i store my materials and a cabinet where i tie. i also have to use a set of drawers for the stuff. i know what you say by having it hanging on a rack, makes sense but a box like shaun and mike mention is still a good option. somehow you know what you have in stock and also it's nice to go through it now and again on a rainy day when you feel the "buy me's" coming on
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    by now i know what materials i have or don't have. i tidied up my stuff on the weekend and have boxes where i store my materials and a cabinet where i tie. i also have to use a set of drawers for the stuff. i know what you say by having it hanging on a rack, makes sense but a box like shaun and mike mention is still a good option. somehow you know what you have in stock and also it's nice to go through it now and again on a rainy day when you feel the "buy me's" coming on
    You're 100%, I also have a pretty good idea what I've got and where it is. You don't have to have it in your face all the time, as long as its organised.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12