Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introduction From Uitenhage/ P.e. District

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Jooste View Post
    Eeesshhh, That last one seems to go ON and ON and ON and ON,, I,m on my third last one

Welcome Dave, I see Maximum is on line, he's THE MAN when it comes to shotrcuts for resizing and posting pics.
    Thanks Herman, was busy posting him regarding this matter. You guys are all awesome.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Hi Dave, we've crossed spoons before Welcome boet!
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    Hi Dave, we've crossed spoons before Welcome boet!
    Thanks mate, tremendous forum this one, happy as a pig in sh1t.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Hi Dave, Unfortunately I am no photographic expert; maybe one of the photographic experts from this forum can help you? I just use that resizing thing, you can find it at, http://www.theflyfisher.co.za/index....d=37&Itemid=45
    Mike McKeown

You're either fishing or waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMuM View Post
    Hi Dave, Unfortunately I am no photographic expert; maybe one of the photographic experts from this forum can help you? I just use that resizing thing, you can find it at, http://www.theflyfisher.co.za/index....d=37&Itemid=45
    I tried looking at MS's website for it.It's for XP only I think.Dave mentioned something about his prehistoric operating system.
    Gerrit Viljoen

Cool

I believe we have Royalty on board.Welcome Tom!!!
    Gerrit Viljoen

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMuM View Post
    HI Mike,

Thanks for your info. I have registered with B.U.M.P as suggested previously, and just waiting for password etc.

Once again, THANKS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123