Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hackle : Dyed Olive

Thanks Byron, I will try Fontier-I normally buy at The Kingfisher in Durban, but they carry a limited stock, especially for the serious flytyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Roderick View Post
    Thanks Byron, I will try Fontier-I normally buy at The Kingfisher in Durban, but they carry a limited stock, especially for the serious flytyer.
    The Complete Angler up in Kloof has some olive strung neck hackle, as well as an Olive Whiting Cape in stock at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Roderick View Post
    Rod, If you PM me your fax number I'll send over some details I did on dyeing (the colour not the death thing...) some years, back. Trouble is being computer-illiterate I'm unsure how to scan it or whatever! This applies for feathers, herl, skins etc. Hope it may be of some use, I know the methods work from bitter experience!

Cheers Chris
    The more you know, the less you need (Aboriginal Australian proverb)

Only dead fish swim with the stream (Malcolm Muggeridge)

Ps I would retype the stuff, trouble is my son and daughter hog the computer in the evenings for varsity work - or so they tell me...Now my wife's also discivered 'Facebokk' which should be a scary experience for her correspondees....
    The more you know, the less you need (Aboriginal Australian proverb)

Only dead fish swim with the stream (Malcolm Muggeridge)

Hi Chris, thanks for the reponse. My fax number is 031-5727318-but please phone the same number and ask for the fax to be switched on. Much appreciated.
    Regards,
    Rod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2