Thread: Material Storage

Default Material Storage

I came across a bit of a find today. We were doing an office clean out and found a whole bunch of old 3 1/2 inch Stiffy Disk which were gonna be chucked. I took a couple home and noticed they are perfect for storing packets of tying materials like dubbing, cactus chenille, deer/elk hair etc and all the materials are nicely accesible because of the dividers.

You'll probably find you office still has these cabinet things and since these 3 1/2 stiffy disks are now "extinct" (Or at least should be) they should be happy to let you take them!

Check the picture:

disk_box 003_rsz.jpg
    Last edited by gkieser; 08-12-06 at 01:11 AM.

Great Idea, I think I will try find some of those...
    Mike McKeown

You're either fishing or waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    I came across a bit of a find today. We were doing an office clean out and found a whole bunch of old 3 1/2 inch Stiffy Disk which were gonna be chucked. I took a couple home and noticed they are perfect for storing packets of tying materials like dubbing, cactus chenille, deer/elk hair etc and all the materials are nicely accesible because of the dividers.

You'll probably find you office still has these cabinet things and since these 3 1/2 stiffy disks are now "extinct" (Or at least should be) they should be happy to let you take them!

Check the picture:

disk_box 003_rsz.jpg
    yes, it is truly amazing what great applications those old computer storage boxes can have

i have one at home, I will try it tonight, thanks Grant