Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Koekedou dam - Ceres

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frogstar View Post
    Ja i was a bit PO'd with the CPS as i joined specifically for this dam and when i went to book it they broke the news and it is still on their site. anyway. Apparently some guys came there with quads and made a noise and the farmer got annoyed.

Very keen on berg river dam. Im thick in with the bass guys and haent heard anything, obviously not thick in enough
    The "facts" around the CPS being banned from this water keep changing depending on who you talk to. I know negotiations are in progress around this matter. I suppose it highlights the fact that members must always be on their best behaviour and obey the rules when visiting stillwaters and rivers. (You never know who you might meet or who sees you.)
    Last edited by BuzzLiteBeer; 15-08-11 at 10:16 AM.
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

I always say - lead by example!
    Sometimes, we need to learn these life lessons the hard way...
    Daryl Human

The solution to any problem -- work, love, money, whatever -- is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. --John Gierach

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzLiteBeer View Post
    The "facts" around the CPS being banned from this water keep changing depending on who you talk to.
    thats what the cps told us, but agreed on the memebers behaving. Hope negotiations are successful

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718