Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kamazan Hooks

... I think I will order some anyway ...

Nymph B175 (sizes #12 to #18)
    Dry B400 (sizes #12 to #18)
    Grub Hooks B110 (sizes #12 to #18)

... all at about R80 per 50
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Jasper Ill be keen to get some as well. When you ordering?
    THE AFRICAN FLY ANGLER

If you're fly fishing as though you are 'in a contest', and the only objective is to 'catch fish' - you are missing the point .... and that is disappointing

"Fly fishing is for those who hold that the fun in the race of life is in the running, not just the winning, that existence is its own justification, that a day spent in a stream or a pond with a goal in mind is a joy even if the goal is not achieved."
    ~by Jon Margolis and Jeff MacNelly

Quote Originally Posted by Morne View Post
    Jasper Ill be keen to get some as well. When you ordering?
    sometime next week Morne ... I'll PM details
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

I have been bringing in Kamasan hooks for a while now. At about R80/100 its a bargain and these hooks are awesome. I only keep the B110 and B175 at the moment as this is what I mainly use.

Also been trying some other hooks that has the same model numbers as the Tiemco hooks and at about R20 for 25 hooks they are also stunning and I can see no difference between them and the Tiemco's.
    THE AFRICAN FLY ANGLER

If you're fly fishing as though you are 'in a contest', and the only objective is to 'catch fish' - you are missing the point .... and that is disappointing

"Fly fishing is for those who hold that the fun in the race of life is in the running, not just the winning, that existence is its own justification, that a day spent in a stream or a pond with a goal in mind is a joy even if the goal is not achieved."

I have been bringing in Kamasan hooks for a while now. At about R80/100 its a bargain and these hooks are awesome. I only keep the B110 and B175 at the moment as this is what I mainly use.

Also been trying some other hooks that has the same model numbers as the Tiemco hooks and at about R20 for 25 hooks they are also stunning and I can see no difference between them and the Tiemco's.
    HI Morne, Happy New Year 2011. I need some hooks urgent,but barbless. The shop on the other forum is closed until>>>> Tiemco are good hooks as I used them in the early days of my ff. After #6 short shank. ( streamer) Dry fly #14-18. Scud #14-18.

#6= 100
    Dry: #14= 100
    #16= 100
    #18= 100
    Scud:#14= 100
    #16= 100
    #18= 100
    7x R80.00= R560.00

Chuck in some mink strips assorted, some orange/ brass/chartreuse beadhead
    to total R1000.00 give or take some R's. Will also pay overnight postage added on to this.

See what you can do. P.M. me soon if you cannot supply. If in the affirmative, your banking details.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

awesome hooks, the b170 and 175 are very short shanks though, just be aware, the b110 grubber is a lovely hook. I tie all my flies on B170s 175s and 110s.

I think you read wrong Morne - Jasper says in his post it is R80-00 for 50, not R80-00 for 100.....

That changes things a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by redhumpy View Post
    I think you read wrong Morne - Jasper says in his post it is R80-00 for 50, not R80-00 for 100.....

Look at the date Jasper posted...
    Gerhard Delport

We lose ourselves in the things we love.
    We also find ourselves there... Too

Quote Originally Posted by redhumpy View Post

I am not referring to Jasper's price. I have them for R80/100 hooks or R22/25
    THE AFRICAN FLY ANGLER

At the rate I've been losing control flies lately, I'm swopping to VanderMewe hooks , no lead, but with 1/2 oz lead ball sinkers as beads.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2