Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6 Pounder on a 2WT Dorber

Quote Originally Posted by Pheasant Tail Nymph View Post
    WOW, Koos!! That is a magnificent fish. I'm sure it was a privilege just to be there when it was caught. Jy maak my lus!!!

Hope you get some more opportunities at fish like that... and catch a few!
    PTN
    PTN

Ek hoop dis die vis en nie die gedagte van my in my undies nie?

Goed om van jou te hoor Pella!

Cheers

Koos

hey koos, methinks the fish got you back there, she was fine after the first release....but made you pay the penalty for the prick in her mouth.....
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Hi Rols

How are you doing? Hows the Sign Business coming on?

The fish got me good... As I got out of the water in my undies, Daryl looked up asked me why am I standing around looking like Superman?(Can you believe this- I was shivering with cold and had water dripping from me)

Cheers

Koos

seeing that it's your thread and i won't be hijacking....things are going as expected, with the hikes in materials,.....have money for beer
    that is still a stunning fish boet, i caught a nice one a coupla weeks ago, not as big as yours....but damn it was strong, i battled to turn it, but what a lekka feeling. makes you want to go sit under the tree and just say "DAMN, LIFE IS GOOD" mooi man
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by E.T. View Post
    Hi Rols

How are you doing? Hows the Sign Business coming on?

The fish got me good... As I got out of the water in my undies, Daryl looked up asked me why am I standing around looking like Superman?(Can you believe this- I was shivering with cold and had water dripping from me)

Cheers

Koos
    ok so here's the thing...daryl WAS probably looking at your superman

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    ok so here's the thing...daryl WAS probably looking at your superman
    Nope... I think its the first time he has seen Superman soaked wet in a dark green undie and not in that blue klingfilm suit with the red cape! It was a super outing... We had a few good laughs!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by E.T. View Post
    Mario

I would like to see this theory proven with my own two eyes. I am thinking of coming down to Rhodes in September. Whats your program look like? Think we might be able to do a bit of fishing together? Let me know your thoughts?

Thanx

Koos
    Hi Koos

Something is planned (nice and informal) for September 2008, provisional dates fall between 22 September and 03 October. Further info will be posted soon!
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123