Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Liesbeek River

Quote Originally Posted by swsmith View Post
    I reckon that pelican will have spuitpoep for the next couple of days,so by the time he needs to pass the barbel head he should be well lubricated....
    GROOOOOOOOOSS
    That’s the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn’t good enough for me! I demand euphoria! (Calvin and Hobbes)

http://pipersystem.com

Heh heh heh ... that's pretty sick Mr Smith ... I like it.
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieë" - Ago 2014.

noticed there was a crane lifting watergrass out the water in the liesbeeck when i drove past there earlier today. should be easier to get a fly in front of a carp in a week or 2.

For Woolybugger: The best place I found is as you take the Liesbeeck Park offramp from N2, turn towards River Club. +/_ 100m on right is a gravel parking area. Park there and you can walk up or down stream. There are quite a few access points to the river all along this stretch.
    Clive

"One final cast for luck, and the really last throw in honour of a fair lady ... If they don't rise to that, they are no gentlemen" - Anon

Quote Originally Posted by Woolybugger View Post
    Where are the best spots guys??? where exactly did you guys get your carp??

cheers
    Liesbeeck Park off ramp off N2. Turn towards River Club. +/- 100m on right is a gravel parkin area. Access points to the river up and downstream.
    Clive

"One final cast for luck, and the really last throw in honour of a fair lady ... If they don't rise to that, they are no gentlemen" - Anon

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Bugger View Post
    For Woolybugger: The best place I found is as you take the Liesbeeck Park offramp from N2, turn towards River Club. +/_ 100m on right is a gravel parking area. Park there and you can walk up or down stream. There are quite a few access points to the river all along this stretch.
    That is exactly where I saw the guy trying to photograph his carp ... easy access and it looks failry clean and safish
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3