Thread: Hackle needed

Default Hackle needed

I would like to know if someone here could help me in the right direction, I have mailed a few retailers but heard nothing from them, so I fling myself on the mercy of the forum!

I need some grizzly hackle, rooster neck would be super but at this point I'm willing to settle for anything.

Anyone know where I can get some?
    Last edited by MyWorld; 27-08-08 at 08:39 AM.

Hi,

I had the same problem ended up ordering from overseas..

hopefully it will get here..

seems the natural grizzly quality hackle is hard to find at the moment..

maybe you can try ebay, or some of the overseas retailers dont know if all of them would ship feathers though, best to enquire before buying..

hope this helps..

Cheers
    I fish better with a lit cigar; some people fish better with talent. ~Nick Lyons, Bright Rivers, 1977

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld View Post
    I would like to know if someone here could help me in the right direction, I have mailed a few retailers but heard nothing from them, so I fling myself on the mercy of the forum!

I need some grizzly hackle, rooster neck would be super but at this point I'm willing to settle for anything.

HI MyWorld,

No problem. Generic grizzle hackle plain and dyed in an assortment of colours. Rooster neck hackle as well. Not sure of all the shades as still unpacking R20K worth of materials that came late yesterday.

Gen. grizzly plain cape R325.oo.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld View Post

ANy shop stocking Bluewater products should be able to help you with the Keough capes. Very good given the price!!
    http://www.bluewaterflies.co.za/main...ls_feather.htm

Also: http://www.frontierflyfishing.co.za/...CategoryID=159
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    ANy shop stocking Bluewater products should be able to help you with the Keough capes. Very good given the price!!
    http://www.bluewaterflies.co.za/main...ls_feather.htm

Also: http://www.frontierflyfishing.co.za/...CategoryID=159
    Well if you dont come right in your area or anywhere else, just a P.M. away.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Thanks a lot for the replies, sorry for only replying now, I have a hectic work schedule atm.

It seems that the good nature of the forum has proven itself again, and I'm going to be fine...

/me puts away eraser used in cutting wrists...

Default Grizzly saddle cape: natural.

As per my P.M.
    Attached Images Attached Images