Thread: Seapike/ Pickhandle Baracuda in PE!

Default Seapike/ Pickhandle Baracuda in PE!

To the PE boys- a heads up- there are seakpike in PE at the moment and they are being caught on fly off the shore! Ah yes its true! Just got the confirmation from my mates down there! Why were they never there when I lived there??? Eish! But get to the water soon- no idea how long they will be around for but yesterday evening they were apparently smashing up the baitfish! Man oh man!
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Any ideas where? Flat Rock should be a good bet as the sea is dead flat at the mo.

kev,those pe locals are loving you at the moment.....
    stephen is wishing he was fishing location x right now.......

Stephen Smith

Quote Originally Posted by swsmith View Post
    kev,those pe locals are loving you at the moment.....
    ha ha ha! Not even sure most of the okes know about it- my mates were fishing for elf when they came through.

And anyways- all 20 fly fishermen in PE would never be able to turn PE's extensive coastline into another Sandvlei nightmare!

Lookout- yeah, you know the spots- and dont forget to try closer to PE side as well... you never know where you might find something good...

I say no more
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Nice one. Will have to dust off the old 12wt...