Thread: Looking for a rod!

Default Looking for a rod!

Hey Guys,

I am looking for the old Shimano SportsMan FLY 8056 8' 5/6 weight 2 piece rod, I really need the front section or the whole rod if possible...

If anybody knows where I can get my hands on one please let me know

P.S: I did clear this with Pierre, and I will donate a percentege of the price paid to the forum.
    Regards
    Adrian

'Life is not a matter of holding good cards but of playing a poor hand well.' ~Robert Louis Stevenson

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a man and a dog.~ Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by SaGixer View Post
    P.S: I did clear this with Pierre, and I will donate a percentege of the price paid to the forum.
    Why? It's just a used rod you need, or a section...nothing wrong with that. You are going to PART with money...not MAKE money.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Why? It's just a used rod you need, or a section...nothing wrong with that. You are going to PART with money...not MAKE money.
    Yes, and the guy who sells it to you can always say he gave it to you.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    Yes, and the guy who sells it to you can always say he gave it to you.
    Classified ads in the magazines are free as well...so there you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Perfectly understood!!
    I would like contribute to the medium I am using to make my search know to as many people as possible, Hopefully making it easier for the admin guys to keep the forum up and running so that others may also use it as I have been able too...

I aint going to get rich with this thinking, but it seems right to me

Thanks for looking out for my hard earned ront though!...
    Last edited by AdrianPowrie; 02-10-08 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Thanks was in order!
    Regards
    Adrian

'Life is not a matter of holding good cards but of playing a poor hand well.' ~Robert Louis Stevenson

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a man and a dog.~ Mark Twain.