Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Is Kob/Kabeljou a new frontier?

Quote Originally Posted by deewy View Post
    For sure I am busy getting the comarades together for an awsome week off fishing for you the weather for next week looks to be awsome!!

Were are you going to stay and when you gona be here?
    I am landing on Monday and leaving on friday night. I am going to be finished with work between 3 and half 3 each day. The place i am staying at is called Dune Lodge in houtbay but i will have a hire car so traveling aint a problem. I was wondering about fishing permits is Western Cape???? Could you advise or acquire one for me? I will refund you upon my arrival in the fairest cape. If you need specific details for the permit PM me and i will give you the info required.

Thanks D.
    The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a "y"

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    I am landing on Monday and leaving on friday night. I am going to be finished with work between 3 and half 3 each day. The place i am staying at is called Dune Lodge in houtbay but i will have a hire car so traveling aint a problem. I was wondering about fishing permits is Western Cape???? Could you advise or acquire one for me? I will refund you upon my arrival in the fairest cape. If you need specific details for the permit PM me and i will give you the info required.

Thanks D.
    you'll need to take out the permit yourself. if i recall correctly you have to sign your life away on the form (or at least some limbs if they catch you poaching)
    the patient mental...

Quote Originally Posted by dpammenter View Post
    you'll need to take out the permit yourself. if i recall correctly you have to sign your life away on the form (or at least some limbs if they catch you poaching)
    Thanks D. A limb to fish, that is worth it
    The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a "y"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5