Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fishing buddy network (waters to share)

Kevin Elliot

Having seen all the posts and stories you have posted about these wonderful fish in the land of the long cloud I am extremely jealous. In order to verify the veracity of the claims I feel it is my duty to do a personal audit. I will be landing on the 27 Oct and staying till the 17 Nov.

Kevin, it would be great to be able to meet up with you and chat, I am bringing my rod so could even fit in a fish if time allows. Lets talk on the e-mail.

Hey guys i am a Natalian and am always looking for a new fishing buddy

Quote Originally Posted by mikeh View Post
    Kevin Elliot

Having seen all the posts and stories you have posted about these wonderful fish in the land of the long cloud I am extremely jealous. In order to verify the veracity of the claims I feel it is my duty to do a personal audit. I will be landing on the 27 Oct and staying till the 17 Nov.

Kevin, it would be great to be able to meet up with you and chat, I am bringing my rod so could even fit in a fish if time allows. Lets talk on the e-mail.
    I have sent you an email Mike

Hi Guys, i remember this thread in the old site. I have a pencil duck canoe stored away in Swellendam. I am keen on this trip. Which stretch are you planning ? Bonivale to Swellendam ? It's still quite a paddle.

nope, much higher up than that. Slanghoek area

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345