Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Garden Route update for the festive season.

Default Garden Route update for the festive season.

Hi guys

I will be based in Mosselbay from Saturday the 13th and I will be doing LOTS of fishing. I will be joined by some forumers and some out of towners. I will be online and will post reports on the fishing on a daily basis, that is if I was on the water. I will post pics and tips and what flies worked, unfortunatly not the coordinates to the spots

For those who will not be online it will still be here after the holidays for future reference. I will be fishing various estuaries in the area. I will also be spending lots of time on targeting fish in the surf and of the rocks. I will also be doing some inshore flyfishing for Kob and bonito, so if the weather holds up, there should be plenty good reports to follow over the next few weeks.

Regards

Dewald
    Photography Rules!
    www.dewaldkirsten.co.za

Nice one. I'm going to be in Wildernes from the 20th and am looking forward to getting any tips I can from your reports
    Andrew Schlosser

I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left - Seasick Steve

Dewald

I will be in Reebok after Chriistmas and would like to join you for some fishing. What spots are close to me for some estuary fishing
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing!
    ~ George Bernard Shaw ~

Quote Originally Posted by chriss View Post
    Dewald

I will be in Reebok after Chriistmas and would like to join you for some fishing. What spots are close to me for some estuary fishing
    There's a good spot quite close to Reebok

PS: Ken die dominee op die dorp. Vat hom bietjie saam.
    Rudolph
    No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.
    Confucius

I'm not putting you off, but I just heard a 15 year old boy fishing at Plett was bitten by a raggie that had broken his line. He tried to land it by holding the tail but the shark turned round and bit bit on the arm/leg and he got 47 stitches-worth. Poor guy!
    The more you know, the less you need (Aboriginal Australian proverb)

Only dead fish swim with the stream (Malcolm Muggeridge)

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    I'm not putting you off, but I just heard a 15 year old boy fishing at Plett was bitten by a raggie that had broken his line. He tried to land it by holding the tail but the shark turned round and bit bit on the arm/leg and he got 47 stitches-worth. Poor guy!
    Ai jai jai, atleast he wasnt atacked by the shark. If some one was pulling my tail I would also bite him.
    Photography Rules!
    www.dewaldkirsten.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by chriss View Post
    Dewald

There are plenty good estuaries in the area and all of them hold good fish. I will PM you my number.
    Photography Rules!
    www.dewaldkirsten.co.za

HI Dewald,

Enjoy your December ff, may the biiiiig viiiiis be with you. Dont be shy to invite ''OLD Fario'' to ff with you as he is in Plet for 3- weeks. JUST A JOKE!! love to ff with ''MY TJOM'' myself.

Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

NE1 venturing Knysna way? I'll be there for 10 days from 2nd week in January visiting the folks - hopefully after all the holidayer's have left Knysna!

I haven't been for a good few years, so will be looking to target some vissies in the lagoon.

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    HI Dewald,

Enjoy your December ff, may the biiiiig viiiiis be with you. Dont be shy to invite ''OLD Fario'' to ff with you as he is in Plet for 3- weeks. JUST A JOKE!! love to ff with ''MY TJOM'' myself.

Dave
    I have aranged the fishing with the man already, he has his bear skin kayak there with his cross bow, we are going to get the grunter for sure.
    Photography Rules!
    www.dewaldkirsten.co.za

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast