Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sonstraal and the Law

Seems like Doornkraal is the only dam one can fish in Durbanville area. I followed up with the Counsilor to who I send a request for Flyfishing at Sonstraal and have not heard from him. His last correspondance stated that they will discuss the issue at the sub-council meeting on the 19th of March. I will keep harrissing them!

Quote Originally Posted by rseebach View Post
    Seems like Doornkraal is the only dam one can fish in Durbanville area. I followed up with the Counsilor to who I send a request for Flyfishing at Sonstraal and have not heard from him. His last correspondance stated that they will discuss the issue at the sub-council meeting on the 19th of March. I will keep harrissing them!
    Now i know you lot behind the mountain are behind the times/dates. Or do you have a time travelling machine we don't know about.
    if you do please go back and fix the ZUMA issue.

FULLLY showoooow!!!

Thanx Rseebach

It is a real pitty though. I have not had many success at Doornkraal and the last time I went there left me fairly disappointed regarding maintainance of the allocated fishing spots. I do hope the Sonstraal issue gets resolved in our favour. Thanx for al your effort regarding the issue, Rseebach.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12