Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blesbokspruit & Suikerbosrand River

Quote Originally Posted by Williaby View Post
    I have been trying to get info on that section of the Vaal but it is pretty scarce. Mostly private land so you need to have contacts.
    My brother travels through Mpumalanga daily and what I gather from stopping at a local pub, is that a few unforeseen things can happen over a beer or two.....

Talking Blesbok

Hi guys

I live in Nigel and have for 18 years, if anyone is keen I know some nice streches of water we could give a shot in the Blesbok.

I know of a nice piece of river on Suikerbos as well on a friends farm. Havent really fished it with the fly for yellows but I know there are monster Lm and sm. Water clarity is just a bit bad.

Feel free to give me a shout if you are keen.

bushveldfrank@gmail.com or 079 356 3759

Regards
    Frank
    “What a tourist terms a plague of insects, the fly fisher calls a great hatch.” ~ Patrick F.

Went to the Suikerbos this afternoon to wet a line. Barbell where spawning all over the show. River is not flowing at all and the visibility is about 5cm! Lots of fish rising but no action at all.
    “What a tourist terms a plague of insects, the fly fisher calls a great hatch.” ~ Patrick F.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123