Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Berg River Carp

Nice fish Rudi!!!, a cop once warned me in the be awake there where you caught it, they had some problems there before. Not nice.
    Some men go to church on Sundays thinking about fishing, others go fishing thinking about G0d.

my apologies if i offend anyone, but if its less than 10kg its a toddler and not even worth the photo

If it's worth the memory, it's definitely worth the photo!

Nice fish by the way
    BOSHOF! wil jy huis toe gaan? Jaa samajoor! JY KANNIE!

The second cocky khaki Kicky Sack sock plucker I've sacked since the sixth sitting sheet slitter got sick

are Carp now being considered fish? when was this update made? I never got the memo. will have to go back and fix all my notes...

Quote Originally Posted by rseebach View Post
    Pic attached, caught in Paarl. Not sure about length or weight or pattern. Was caught on a black wooly bugger with a red but, any estimates on size? On a 4 weight it was a big fight. Was there again today and while I was stalking the fish some dodgy characters was stalking me. Spoiled the day. Tryed to get to the river on the other side of the N1 but could not get access to the river through the golf estate. Keen on trying 'safer' spots in the Berg, any suggestions. Would be awesome to wade/ swim/ fish from Paarl in the direction of Franshoek
    Quote Originally Posted by celticdragondale View Post
    my apologies if i offend anyone, but if its less than 10kg its a toddler and not even worth the photo
    Dont seem to have seen any pics of your fish exceeding this, or any.

Quote Originally Posted by FishZ View Post
    are Carp now being considered fish? when was this update made? I never got the memo. will have to go back and fix all my notes...

Why?? cant you catch them??
    Last edited by poppernel; 21-05-10 at 06:46 PM.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2