Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Richardsbay

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WazzyP View Post
    Oooo...tell me more. I may also be up there soon as my wife's parents live there.
    Here is a sneak peak. They are not massive but a lot of fun no doubt!

DSCN2810.jpg
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience - "Ralph Waldo Emerson"
    www.flyordie.co.za

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Morne View Post
    Thanks Konrad

I was there yesterday, but was a quick one day trip in and out from CT. Will be back there from Saturday till Monday, but will also be a work trip and wont have much spare time. We should be starting our project in about two weeks time and will then spend some more time there. Did I mention we will have a large barge anchored just of the breakwater? ;-) Was eying that thing yesterday wondering where I can cast from. :-)
    A few days after you mention this I got a photo of a 39kg Kob caught here in Richards Bay, it looks like it was caught off a barge!

Morne you have my details somewhere in your client database, give me a call when you are here!
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience - "Ralph Waldo Emerson"
    www.flyordie.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by Ko7Ad View Post
    Here is a sneak peak. They are not massive but a lot of fun no doubt!

DSCN2810.jpg
    Drooooooool!
    - Warren Prior

"Never a dull moment!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ko7Ad View Post
    A few days after you mention this I got a photo of a 39kg Kob caught here in Richards Bay, it looks like it was caught off a barge!

Morne you have my details somewhere in your client database, give me a call when you are here!
    Pretty sure I know where the kob was caught. I am back in RB on Wednesday and will confirm with the guys.
    THE AFRICAN FLY ANGLER

If you're fly fishing as though you are 'in a contest', and the only objective is to 'catch fish' - you are missing the point .... and that is disappointing

"Fly fishing is for those who hold that the fun in the race of life is in the running, not just the winning, that existence is its own justification, that a day spent in a stream or a pond with a goal in mind is a joy even if the goal is not achieved."
    ~by Jon Margolis and Jeff MacNelly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12